Phone: 440-349-7757 ext 5430
Degrees and Certifications:
BS Kent State University Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Masters Kent State University Instructional Technology
Welcome to General Physics. All announcements and assignments will be posted in Google Classroom. Codes will be announced in class during the 1st week of school.
8/25/22 Thank you to all the parents who were able to make it to the curriculum night! Your support and enthusiasm made the evening enjoyable. For those of you that couldn't make it, please see the link below for some helpful information. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_aQBSzHR00HjkdfYXHTQ6Co8HzizmbSMS9Avazep9T4/edit?usp=sharing
1. Be prepared and on time for class.
2. No cell phones unless used for lab activities and/or with teacher's permission.
3. All assignments must be completed on time. Late assignments are worth 50% of the original point total. After the unit is completed (the day before the test), work will not be accepted for credit.
4. If absent the day of an assessment, students will be expected to take the assessment on the day they return.
6. Makeup work will follow the handbook policy.
You will need the following...
1. Folder to keep all materials, paper, writing utensils (pencil, blue or black ink)
2. Chromebook with charger (headphones if desired)
3. Scientific calculator
4. metric ruler
5. 9- Volt battery, cardboard box, 1 roll of masking tape (Date supplies are needed will be announced at least 1 week prior to need.)
*Test days for the 2022-2023 school year are Monday or Wednesday
*I will be using Google Classroom to post all handouts, assignments,keys, lessons, and various videos. You should check it every day and especially if you are absent from class.