Degrees and Certifications:
BS K-12 Health/Physical Education and Sports Medicine MS in Education/Sports Science RYT 500 Certified Yoga Instructor
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year at SHS! You can click the health calendar tab on the left to see weekly lesson plans. For more detailed health and yoga class information, you can watch the videos below:
CURRICULUM NIGHT VIDEO FOR YOGA CLASS: https://www.loom.com/share/5afe0c4075bc4deaa9ad9bcf381ecb0d
CURRICULUM NIGHT VIDEO FOR HEALTH CLASS:https://www.loom.com/share/6483d3716c0142baa25f2bde84393dee
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR PE YOGA:
1) Yoga mat (can be stored in PE equipment cage when we come back to school)
2) Personal journal or composition book
3) The Mindful Teen by Dzung X. Vo (for first time yoga students) or The Stress Reduction Workbook for Teens by Gina M. Biegel-2nd Edition (for second time yoga students)
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR HEALTH CLASS:
1) A writing utensil and composition book or journal.
2) Students will need to bring their CHARGED CHROMEBOOK EVERYDAY.
Click on the Comet Calming Website for stress management, mindfulness and yoga resources: