Phone: (440) 349-7723
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Ryan Conner
WELCOME BACK FOR THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR.
ALL PHYSICAL EDUCATION INFORMATION AND ACTIVITiES WILL BE POSTED IN MY GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
HERE IS THE LINK TO MY GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
* My ultimate goal as a teacher is to help each student reach their ultimate potential.
* My three main objectives are:
1) For students to be safe
2) For students to have fun
3) For students to learn
* Please make sure that students have the appropriate shoes on the days they have physical education. Students are not allowed to wear the following shoes: No boots, dress shoes, crocs, sandles, slides, of any kind. Students are only allowed to wear an athletic shoe.
Standard 1 Assessments students will take throughout the year based on the Ohio State Physical Education Standards
- Basketball skills
- Soccer skills
- Jump Rope
- Motor skills
- Gymnastics skills
* Please remember that students should be participating in activities where they are moving for 60 minutes each day. Research has shown that exercise helps us to think better, feel better, sleep better, and be overall healthier. Kids who exercise regularly and achieve the 60 min per day of activities where they are moving are able to focus and concentrate better in school. Please see the following article in the New York Times
* Here is another great article discussing the positive impact exercise has on overall health and academic performance:
* Please take a look at the websites on the Helpful Resources page as well.
* Please contact me if you ever have any questions.