August 2020 Color Days
The first graders are getting to know one another and building class unity. We will accomplish this by having the children take part in various activities centered around a color of the day. In doing so, we ask the children to wear a specific colored shirt each day. Please be sure your child wears the following colored clothing to school each day:
- Thursday, August 27: RED
- Friday, August 28: BLUE
- Monday, August 31: YELLOW
- Tuesday, September 1: GREEN
- Wednesday, September 2: ORANGE and/or PURPLE
- Thursday, September 3: PINK and/or WHITE
- Friday, September 4: RAINBOW DAY
**Wear any, or all, colors of the rainbow on rainbow day.
**The children are also asked to bring a teddy bear to school on Rainbow Day because we have a few special activities planned around teddy bears.