Supplies for A.P. Literature consist of basic school supplies, but students are expected to come to class with these supplies every day for the entire school year. Students will need:
- A pocket folder in which to keep and organize handouts. The main concern is that students use a system that works for them.
- A supply of basic lined paper (can be loose or spiral-bound)
- Blue or black ballpoint or felt tip pens (students should not use glitter pens or neon-type colors for class assignments)
- Pencils (mechanical or #2 are fine)
- Highlighters (any color is fine)
- A supply of sticky notes IF student chooses not to annotate novels directly on the page. Students will be required to mark and annotate all reading materials, including novels. Those using a library book or copy that cannot be written in will be required to use sticky notes placed in the book for annotations.