The One2One program provides students in grades 7-12 with Chromebooks to use at school and home. Students in grades K-6 keep their Chromebooks at school.
Chromebook CareStudents are responsible for the care of the Chromebook they have been issued by the school. Solon City School District provides a service plan for Chromebooks and each school maintains a Chromebook Help Desk at the Media Center. Broken or damaged chromebooks must be taken to the Chromebook Help Desk. The help desk will provide students with a replacement device, or fix the existing one, limiting an interruption to time in class. Do not take district-owned Chromebooks to an outside computer service for any type of repairs or maintenance.Chromebook Agreement: One2One Device Use Agreement 2022-23
Please observe the following guidelines to ensure that your Chromebook will stay in good condition.
- Please do not carry your Chromebook by the screen. Screens can easily crack when lifted by a corner.
- Please feel free to personalize your Chromebook iCover, but do not place stickers or draw on the Chromebook itself. The vents CANNOT be covered.
- Please do not remove or tamper with Solon City School District Asset tag.
- Please do not leave your Chromebook in a car. Exposure to extreme heat or cold may damage the Chromebook.
- Please do not place books or other objects on top of or against the Chromebook that could put pressure on the screen.
- Please clean the screen with a soft cloth. Always use a water-dampened towel to clean your screen or the cover of the Chromebook. Cleaning solvents can damage the screen.