Click on the Course Calendar tab at left to see the Daily Calendar
- Your Pre-Calculus book (with an acceptable cover) or your e-book.
- A personal (9" x 12") whiteboard and whiteboard markers.
- A sharpened pencil (with eraser) and a pen. Colored pencils or highlighters are also very helpful.
- A 3-ring binder, spiral notebook, or folder with graph paper for notes and homework.
- A graphing calculator: TI-nspire or TI-84+ (any graphing calc. is fine).
*The following is NOT APPLICABLE FOR 2020-21 until further notice.
- CHOOSE ONE: Two dry-erase markers OR one dry erase eraser OR two boxes of tissues OR graph paper OR 4 “AAA” batteries (these items will be collected at the beginning of the year for the classroom).