OMS PTA FUNDRAISER INFO 2021-22
Today, donating officially opened on mybooster.com, and you can support our school in 3 steps:
- REGISTER your student(s) on mybooster.com today. It takes 30 seconds!
- SHARE with 5 family/friends using the SHARE tools on mybooster.com (Facebook, Text Message or Email). Students can earn rewards just for sharing from mybooster.com.
- GIVE a donation if you are able to give.
Key dates to remember:
⭐️ Donating is Open
Register on MYBOOSTER.COM, Share, & Give!
⭐️ Event Kick Off - 9/14
⭐️ Event Day - 9/23
SAVE THE DATE! You’re Invited!
Every share and donation makes a difference! And, don’t forget…
- All students get to participate in the Event day, regardless of financial participation
- Students will experience an incredible character development program. They’ll be learning about the importance of curiosity, confidence, humility, practice and endurance by following along with Sports City Worldwide! Check out the trailer here: https://vimeo.com/569056182/a3547ba2ee
Thank you for supporting our school - we are grateful for our amazing school!
Students should be reading and practicing math facts regularly over the summer. The goal for reading is 1,000 pages and the goal for math is 400 minutes. Many students received hard copies of the calendars at the end of the school year, but to be sure all our new 5th and 6th graders have what they need, the summer calendar logs are attached here.