Solon Schools Preschool Seeking Peer Models for 2017-18 School Year
Solon Schools Preschool Program
Please join us for an OPEN HOUSE
January 19 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. or January 20 from 10-11 a.m.
at Arthur Road School, 33425 Arthur Road
Solon’s inclusion preschool program is looking for 3, 4 and 5 year olds to be peer models for the 2017-18 school year.
The Open House will detail the excellent educational experience and opportunities for your child in our program.
Limited spaces for 2017-18 are still available.
- State-licensed preschool program with state-licensed teachers
- Small class sizes: 12 students to 2 adults
- Research-based, developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Indoor and outdoor gross motor areas
- Solon kindergarten preparation
- Follows Ohio’s Early Learning and Developmental Standards
For More Information, Contact:
Beth Poe, School Psychologist
Solon Early Childhood Programming
(440) 349-7341 or Bethpoe@solonboe.org