- OPEN Program on Next Generation Assessments - January 28 2015 - 1/30/2015
- Growth Mindset by Meagan Bellan, Solon School Psychologist - 9/23/2014
- Internet Safety Tips from December 5 OPEN Program - 12/11/2013
- Executive Function Informational eBook - Handout from November 2013 OPEN Program - 12/5/2013
- Anxiety - When is the Worry Too Much - March 2013 - 3/22/2013
- 504 Plans PowerPoint by US Dept of Education Office for Civil Rights 2013 - 2/27/2013
- 504 Plans Key Concepts and Flow Chart - 2/27/2013
- Parent Q & A On ADA Amendments for Students with Disabilities - 2/27/2013
- iPad Apps for Students with Disabilities - 2/27/2013
For more information, please visit the OPEN homepage by clicking the link below.
The Solon Organized Parent Education Network is bringing back psychologist and best-selling author Dr. Lisa Damour to share practical guidance with parents about teen issues. The November 17 program will focus on Hard Conversations: Talking With Teenagers about the Risky Things They Do.
Specifically, Dr. Damour will help parents navigate ways to talk to teenagers about drugs, drinking, sex and personal safety. She will provide strategies for parents to have successful conversations and maintain open lines of communication with teens.
The program will be in the Solon High School Lecture Hall at 7 p.m.
RSVPs are required for this event. To register or for more information, go to: